Recently we launched our newest version of SENSEI. This latest upgrade, version 2.6, includes a range of new features, improvements, and fixes including:
- Updates to Table Views in Explore— Formatting and data-range improvements Tables are now more useful than ever with. Remember, any saved view can be displayed as a table simply by clicking the “Table” button in the lower right area of the window.
- Custom Reporting: Tableau software v.1 Integration—For the past few years Cascade has used Tableau software for custom analysis, such as building baseline models. It is an incredibly powerful and flexible data-visualization tool, and SENSEI’s custom reporting will now begin a steady migration to this platform. Release 2.6 is a milestone on the path towards integration. We can now schedule and push data exports to Tableau Server. If you’d like to learn more about Tableau, visit tableausoftware.com
- Improved CSV Downloads—We’ve expanded the amount of data you can download with just one click – now, if you need years of data, you can get it in a flash.
- Fine-Tuned Push Reports—Now you can receive regular reports via email with PDF attachments containing multiple saved views, and with a custom subject line and email body text. We will contact you soon to set this up. In the meantime, if you know which views you’d like to receive via email, just call your account manager.
- Alarms and Notifications—Alarms and notifications have progressed substantially in version 2.6. We expect this feature to be ready next month. Alarms will appear on the graph and in SENSEI’s Manage tab. Alarm notifications will be sent via email or text (using your cell provider’s email-to-text capabilities).
REMEMBER! Before you start taking advantage of the new features, you’ll need to clear your cache. Don’t forget to bookmark energysensei.com and check your performance daily.
We are hard at work on the next release, version 2.7 involving some major back-end improvements. If you have feedback or suggestions on what you’d like to see in SENSEI, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you!
VP Product Development,